Blogs Merged

To my dearest lovely readers,


Thank you so much for reading this blog from time to time. Just want to inform you all that I have moved all the blog posts here towww.josarine.com and I will be updating my beauty related blog posts there from today on wards as I am not able to maintain 2 blogs.

Thanks again for your support! :)

<3.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Beauty Box in Malaysia! (MIVVA)


Hey there beloved people!

As the title states, yes there's another beauty box in town! or erm... country.
But anyways i'm so excited to share this new beauty box with you all! 


The difference between MIVVA and other beauty box is that they are pretty exclusive and not everyone can sign up for their box. But because they contacted me, I am able to give you ladies opportunity to sign up for their December's beauty box! 

Tomorrow, December 7th 2012 they will be launching their new website! Woohoo! I'm really really excited! Given that they are exclusive, you will need an Invitation Code to sign up for their box. 

MIVVA BEAUTYBOX INVITATION CODE: DiscoverMIVVA

What you will get from their December's box are 5-6 deluxe beauty products packed in a pretty gift box, at only RM38 per month!

So head over to http://www.mivva.com/join/8b9cfadc9b9c and sign up starting tomorrow! (December 7th, 2012)


I'm really really excited and can't wait to get their beauty box! Hope you girls get yours too!



If you like this blogpost please do follow me on:
1. Google Friend Connect
2. Twitter: joanna_sara 
3. 'Like' my Facebook Page!
Remember to "add page to interest list" to be updated at all times
4. Instagram: JOSARINE
5. Do subscribe to receive updates!

1 comment:

Details

Hi ladies! Welcome to Beauty Sanctuary. Please do check out my lifestyle blog here.

My lifestyle blog includes:
- Food Reviews
- Events
- Movie Reviews
- Wine Reviews
- Random videos that are interesting.


Cheers!
joanna.cwm@gmail.com