Blogs Merged

To my dearest lovely readers,


Thank you so much for reading this blog from time to time. Just want to inform you all that I have moved all the blog posts here towww.josarine.com and I will be updating my beauty related blog posts there from today on wards as I am not able to maintain 2 blogs.

Thanks again for your support! :)

<3.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Exercise techniques by Fay Hokulani


It is Health and Wellness week! This time I believe it's with Fay Hokulani She showed us some workout techniques with the exercise band
Fay said that this workout band follows her wherever she goes, and she explained her workout techniques as the trainers from Fitness First demonstrated. The first workout I forgot what it's called, but it requires you to go on your knees, hold the band like the picture, and bend backward-forward. 

The next workout is a squat. Hold the band like the picture above, go into a squat position, then you stand up and extend one leg to the side like the picture below.
Next was the Biceps Curl. The band has three types: from easy to tougher ones. Once you're used to the easy band, you will need to get the medium band. 

After the demo, Fay said: If you think this looks easy, I would like 2 volunteers to come up and try them. I quickly turned my back hoping they won't choose me and the next thing I know I felt hands on my arms... and I was like NONONONO, and pushed James to go instead. 




Squats
Biceps curl
Lateral raise, you pull upwards side way till shoulder level. 

And he is done. Fay said to him that he was really working out there, because he was really sweating.

When he came back down, I asked if it was tough. James said it's kinda challenging and pretty effective. We were told RM30+. but I want to go to the shop to double confirm because James said the person who told him seemed unsure. As far as I know, you can get the band from Fitness Concept.

Anyways, James is a personal trainer as well and according to him who works out and carries heavy weights and still say it's challenging; it could be really effective. If it's affordable, I'll definitely get it. After all it is cheaper than going to the gym especially if you don't need most of the equipments there, and  if you just want to just lose weight and tone. 

2 comments:

  1. WITH love Fay, I admire her...;P she got nice biceps and ideal height..;P

    ReplyDelete

Details

Hi ladies! Welcome to Beauty Sanctuary. Please do check out my lifestyle blog here.

My lifestyle blog includes:
- Food Reviews
- Events
- Movie Reviews
- Wine Reviews
- Random videos that are interesting.


Cheers!
joanna.cwm@gmail.com