Blogs Merged

To my dearest lovely readers,


Thank you so much for reading this blog from time to time. Just want to inform you all that I have moved all the blog posts here towww.josarine.com and I will be updating my beauty related blog posts there from today on wards as I am not able to maintain 2 blogs.

Thanks again for your support! :)

<3.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The White Cup @ Publika


The White Cup @ PUBLIKA

Quite a while ago, my mum and I were invited by her friend to a Health Drink seminar/talk, it was around beginning of February 2012. The reason why I took some time to post this is because I wanted to make sure that it actually works before spreading the good news to people. 

IMG_0110 copy


The White Cup is located in Publika, the office building. What they do is that they serve you health drinks, and by health drinks I mean drinks that are filled with a lot of nutrition that our normal food doesn't have. Yes we can eat healthy and get all the vitamins we need no doubt, but the difference is that the nutrition that they have in the drink is more than any food can contain at once. Sounds unbelievable? Sounds like a gimmick? That's what I thought too, but for me, I take this drink once a week blending with fruits and vegetables, made a difference. How? 

IMG_0123 copy


429120_240916289334318_169917416434206_506108_544523589_n


I am a pretty weight conscious person, when I get fat a little I'll start getting paranoid and start exercising and controlling my diet. But I noticed since I started drinking the health drink, losing weight has gotten slightly easier for me. I believe is because my body is finally getting the nutrition I need to perform better and to burn my body fats better when I exercise

418066_240916052667675_169917416434206_506095_212492374_n


421762_240916042667676_169917416434206_506094_1043344607_n427393_240916016001012_169917416434206_506092_1245359852_n
In the seminar they explained a lot of things in detail, if you are not sure about anything or have any questions at all, just ask them. 

IMG_0144 copy
They even showed their before and after pictures. 

When we were there, we each tried the whole meal set.
IMG_0117 copy

The Aloe drink which is to clear our intestines at the same time help with our digestion. Just last night my mum was feeling uncomfortable with her stomach, when she was about to take her pills, I suggested her to try drink the Aloe drink instead. So she tried taking the aloe instead and she felt better, so yeah it does work. Same goes with me, it has been like four days since I went and did big business, after I drank this for three continuous mornings, I could finally go the next day. 


IMG_0120 copy
The Exercise Tea, AKA Detok Tea, supposed to detox your liver and everything.  It also helps with fat burningWhen I first drank this, my body felt warm and I started to sweat easily, I've also been drinking this few times a week, and it indeed did help with my fat burning, like SERIOUSLY it did


IMG_0122 copy
The Main Course. This is the health drink mixed with fruits and vegetables. You may think it's just a drink, how can it be full? But what you put in the drink really matters and that is what will help you be full for about 2 to 3 hours. It is good to eat many small meals a day than a large meal and skip few other meals later. This drink not only has a lot of nutrition, but it is also less than 400 calories, (one Chicken rice is already 500+ calories) and rich with protein. Since I started drinking this once a week, and when I do I try to drink it after my work out, I noticed my muscles grew faster and more toned than before.

The Menu
IMG_0109 copyIMG_0115 copy


They later showed us how to make the drink.

IMG_0129 copyIMG_0130 copyIMG_0135 copyIMG_0138 copy


IMG_0145 copy

I know that I've been talking mostly on losing weight, but it does more than that. Because this is a nutrition drink, it has helped many people with sickness as well. This is also known to be cells re-generator. Do go and check them out, after all it is free!

Mention me (Joanna from josarinechoong.blogspot) and you can get a free body scan.
Body scan of 
-your weight
- water %
- body fat%
-your body's actual age
- muscles %
and MORE!



If you wish to visit this place, contact me at joanna.cwm@gmail.com and I will guide you from there. :) For those of you who are my friends, I can take you there personally.
PS* They have work out sessions every Thursday at 6.30pm, same place.

Visit their Facebook Page.
*Picture credit to The White Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Details

Hi ladies! Welcome to Beauty Sanctuary. Please do check out my lifestyle blog here.

My lifestyle blog includes:
- Food Reviews
- Events
- Movie Reviews
- Wine Reviews
- Random videos that are interesting.


Cheers!
joanna.cwm@gmail.com