Blogs Merged

To my dearest lovely readers,


Thank you so much for reading this blog from time to time. Just want to inform you all that I have moved all the blog posts here towww.josarine.com and I will be updating my beauty related blog posts there from today on wards as I am not able to maintain 2 blogs.

Thanks again for your support! :)

<3.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sailormoon Workout!

Blogilates is a channel that i'm subscribed to on YouTube mainly because the workouts are pretty interesting. Blogilates is owned by Cassey Ho who is a very bubbly and funny girl. Her videos are slightly different from others because of how she is. The bubbly, crazy and funny part of her are in all of her videos.

Don't look down on this video because it's called Sailormoon! She's pretty good with what she does. :)
Do check her out!





If you like this blogpost please do follow me on:
1. Google Friend Connect
2. Twitter: joanna_sara 
3. 'Like' my Facebook Page! 
4. Instagram: JOSARINE
5. Do subscribe to receive updates!

See you soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahaha i dont know if you're being serious or sarcastic lol! But I used to love Sailormoon when I was a kid.

      Delete

Details

Hi ladies! Welcome to Beauty Sanctuary. Please do check out my lifestyle blog here.

My lifestyle blog includes:
- Food Reviews
- Events
- Movie Reviews
- Wine Reviews
- Random videos that are interesting.


Cheers!
joanna.cwm@gmail.com